Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Norseman to Esperance

Hi from Esperance

This is certainly a lovely place. The beaches are beautiful, sand is so white and the coastline is nearly as good as The Great Ocean Road ( but different) . I didn't mention the weather because yesterday was miserable but today is just perfect.

Yesterday, I washed the dogs and did some housework, because there was nothing else to do. I had to do a proper "house"clean because I had a stowaway. Yes you guessed it, "Martini" the mouse was an unwanted passenger. The dogs were useless, but that doesn't mean I need to travel with a cat!! Anyway I got some 'pellets'in little boxes, from IGA in Norseman (because they didn't have traps) and set them up on the benches ( away from the dogs ). I'm hoping they have worked because I didn't see any droppings this morning.

Today I took the scooter out for a run and went sight seeing. It's nice to have some "me time" as the kids think I need to be with them all the time. Kaiser still lets everyone, in the caravan park, know when I've gone to the bathroom, by being very vocal - NO privacy!

I saw a seal near the jetty here but I have a feeling he/she is a regular as he/she is own there it's own and I don't think ventures far from the jetty. It did enjoy having it's photo taken.

Tomorrow I'm off to Kulin, North West from here, and Tin Horse Hwy. I will only stay there 1 night and then will go to Bunbury. I will then enjoy a week of normality as I'm staying with my brother-in-law's brother and his wife. They are even allowing me and the kids in the nbhouse.

I thought school holidays started, here, last Friday but it's not until this Thursday so after Easter I will have o watch where I'm going to stay.

Well that's it, now time for photos


The camels at Norseman
Just to show you that I was there, a bit of a wave!!!

 Part of Twilight Beach
"Scotch" the seal

 Another view  of Twilight Beach
 The Pink Lake - I'm sure it looks pink of other days

Hope everyone is well. Until next time

Love

Jo, Kaiser, Chardy and Shiraz
xxx     woof    woof      woof

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jo You really are getting into your adventure. Well done on the Nullabor crossing. I want to go to Twilight Beach. You sound like you are having the best time. Hope you got the mouse! Easter here is warm and the coast is crowded. have been to the beach the last couple of days and it is beautiful.
    miss you jane

    ReplyDelete