Saturday, March 12, 2011

Now at Apollo Bay

Hi everyone

To-day is a beautiful one, sun shining and quite warm. My friend's house is opposite the beach, which is not a great for swimming as there are a lot of flat rocks that go out a long way. There is one little area where there is sand underfoot when you are in the water.

Before arriving here I had spent 3 days with another friend, Libby. Libby and I did nursing together and she is the one who introduced Brendan and I. Anyway she lives in a place called Jan Juc which is near Torquay, which is near the start of the Great Ocean Road. We walked on the beach, twice a day, but the weather wasn't the best. I had a great time catching up and they were great hosts. I spent my actual birthday with them and I was spoilt rotten.

On the 5th March Jennie and I had a family party at my older sister's place. Our niece did the catering and we had a great night. Yes I drank my Blue Label Whiskey and it was magnificent.

Jennie took the Monday off, as it was my last day with her,  and I clipped her dogs

On the Tuesday I went to Jan Juc and now I'm here at Wongarra which is near Apollo Bay. I'll be staying here till Monday then I'll go further along the Great Ocean Road and then head to South Australia. To day we had lunch on the beach and had some white wine all very civilised!!!

No there are not 60 candles!
SHIRAZ another travelling companion
The terrible tribe  Chardy, Kaiser, Mr Darcy and Jackson
Near Jan Juc, taken from Torquay
Jan Juc


Sunrise at Wongarra

The Great Ocean Road, well part there of

Well that's about it for now hope everyone is well. Until next time stay safe

Love

Jo, Kaiser, Chardy and Shiraz
xxx   woof woof woof

No comments:

Post a Comment