Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Gladstone to Gold Coast

Hi everyone

Here I am on the  Gold Coast staying with Doug and Maree.

After spending a great time with Josh I then drove to  Boyne Island  ( not far from Gladstone )which isn't really an island but much prettier than Gladstone. I took a couple of photos and then headed for Gin Gin via Seventeen Seventy and Agnes Waters which were very pretty. Arrived at the free park at Gin Gin which is quite big with 2 toilet blocks!!.

Next morning I arrived at Torquay, Hervey Bay. I put my motorhome in Jamie's backyard and had an extension cord 'run' from the house. He is only 600 metres from the beach so the dogs and I walked there twice a day. Unfortunately it is not a dog freindly beach but it was great walking along the esplanade. I stayed with Jamie 2 nights and then went to Tewantin to stay with Julianne. Was there 5 nights and was spoilt rotten.

Friday I went to Buderim and stayed with a friend ( well she is one of my sisters best friends). They had a few visitors for the weekend so it was convenient that I had my own accomodation. Watched the Grand Final, AFL of course, and then drove to Brisbane and stayed with friends there.

I arrived on the Gold Coast on Sunday and Josh was there so we all went out to dinner i.e. Lachlan, Libbee, Josh, Ann and Phil and their son Rhys and his partner. Had a great meal. Over the next couple of days I had my hair tipped, saw the Tax man, visited friends and tonight I'm going out to dinner with the girls from work.

Not sure when I will leave here, hopefully Friday or Saturday. I'm not ready to finish my adventure and am extremely keen to continue. It's been great staying with Doug and Maree.

You will have to wait till my next blog to found out where I'm heading as I don't know myself at this stage. I think I'll be catching up with Linda at some stage, the last time I texted her she was heading for Tamworth.


Seventeen Seventy
 Torquay, Hervey Bay
Noosa Beach
Noosa River

Well that's it. Who knows when I will next get to add to this blog but hopefully it won't be too long

Hope everyone is well

Lots of Love

Jo, Kaiser, Chardy and Shiraz
xx     woof    woof         woof

No comments:

Post a Comment