Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Still in Melbourne

Still here. Went to my nieces 40th on Friday and it was great. There were 50 women and boy they could talk. Jennie and I left at 5pm but my other sister (b'day girl's mum ) stayed until 9.30pm as most of the ladies husbands arrived and more food was purchased. Anyway I'm sure Bridget had a great time.
Haven't done much else. Went to a shop that caters for caravans and motorhomes, and I learnt sooo much, I wish they had one on the coast. I'm feeling more confident and will be going back with more questions.
My niece's, from Ettalong, daughter, Ella, and her friends
Sanctuary Point near Jervis Bay

Jervis Bay
Well as I said not much has happened but thought I'd let you know that I'm still alive.
Talk soon
Love JO

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you worked out how to put photos up. It will be great to see the photos around aust. Have a great time with your family.
    Love Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo, sounds like you are having a great time. You'll never stop learning all the tricks of the trade.
    Still missing you in 1C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jo Glad all going well and hope you are not missing work toooo much!!!!
    jack has his plaster off and had his 14th birthday. susie's birthday this fri. 4 girls sleeping over. went past your house the other day. looking good!
    hope the dogs are having fun too love jane

    ReplyDelete